We will be opening June 22!!
We want to thank you for your support. Please be patient with any difficulties encountered while booking an appointment as we anticipate a huge demand.
As we prepare to re-open, there are some things to consider:
- Walk-ins temporarily not accepted without an appointment, call for availability.
- Your temperature will be screened prior to entering the salon.
- Behind the Ear Face Mask (disposable recommended) Must Be Worn Upon Entering and During Your Appointment
- We will call you in when we are ready for you, Waiting Area Will Be Closed
- Bring in Essentials Only: Keys, Phone, Payment
- No Other People May Accompany You During Your Appointment
- No food or drink allowed in the salon at this time
- Please Use Provided Hand Sanitizer or Wash Your Hands Immediately After Entering The Salon
- We are making every effort to ensure the salon is sanitized for your safety and all stylists are Barbacide Covid-19 Certified
The reopening of the salon will be an adjustment and we understand the “new normal” is not fun or won’t be ideal in some booking cases, but we will try our hardest to make the best of it safely for everyone.